Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Wife according to Movies


I Know I am not eligible for this blog since I am not married or have a gal friend. Let me tryout some questions:)  - It’s yet another my office blog context :)
Describe her:  My Sassy Girl
Describe both of you together: Kate & Leopod / Another Cinderella Story
In matters of life, how would you describe both of you together? : Tom & Jerry
How do you feel when she is around you: 17 Again
Describe where you currently live, in her context: Sweet Home Alabama
If you could go with her anywhere, where would you go: 50 First Dates
Your favorite form of transportation when you want to go out with her: cars
What is one secret she knows about you: My Super Ex-Girlfriend
What is one thing she hates about you: That Thing You Do!
What’s the weather like, when she is with you: Sillunu Oru Kaadhal ( A Cool Love Story)
Your fear: Meet the Parents
What is a gift she expects you to give, but you haven’t given: What a Girl Wants
Thought for the Day, influenced by her: Trapped in Paradise
How long would you live with her: Happily Ever After
How you would like to die: Over Her Dead Body
Your soul’s present condition: Never Been Kissed
Gals, I am still a eligible Bachelor that’s why the “Catch me if you can” lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment