Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Unstoppable Rants of MJ - Ouch , Oops it Bites

tweets

Family Bites
1. Every day morning, there is a huge pressure for two things- one is to go to Restroom and other is to go for walking.

One day Mom was scolding me for not going to walking (this happens every day),
I told her “Mom I am going in Bus, so for 1hr I am standing, that itself is a great exercise, now me going to sleep”.

She started laughing that she called everyone in flats and mocked at me, see how my son is useless fellow. She also added that for this I will open an orkut or Facebook account and tell this to your friends.(I better hurry in telling this)

2. Kids are growing very fast, my neighbor flat sister(All Indians are my Brother and Sister) was complaining to my mother that  Chennai boys are very bad, I was shocked.

My Mom asked :  What happened?
She : My kid is studying 2nd standard and her class mate said, “machi ava Super Figurenu” (she is super figure)
My Mom : went speechless and looked at me ( I know what was running in her mind)
Now She is planning to change the school


3. Two weeks back , I visited my cousin sister house, her 2yr old kid was very busy playing with her toys and roaming around the house. My cousin sister was having tough time managing the kid, she was trying to feed her also (farex, I love that still). My niece refused to eat.

You know guys what my cousin sister did? She told her baby to eat else Manoj Mama will eat, I don’t know why but my niece ate all the food. I was stunned and speechless: D

Denise

4. Kids again, my 4yrs old niece was so brave during diwali, He called his aunt ( My sister in law) for bursting crackers,

She told I am afraid,
He Replied : don’t worry I am there, stand behind me ,ROFL , whole family had good time.

5. In yet another great embarrassment, me and brother were arguing about playstation 3 from US in the hall during a family function..

I was busy explaining about regional codes and all the stuff.
I was suppose to tell- Bro we cannot play Indian blu ray flims , but I just missed the ray in that ”
Suddenly whole family crowd turned towards me and stared, there was uneasy silent for a few secs and I was blinking (but managed, with saying hello hello in phone phewwwww)

Crazy Friends

6. I think my friends had all gone crazy.

This happened couple of months back when we were travelling to Bangalore. One Friend was late.

We kept trying to call her but in vain, the train was about to start, it started moving, then we saw her in jab we meet style running towards the train and finally boarded the train.

We asked her, why are you so late? And stunned by her reply
She told : long queue yaar for platform ticket that’s the reason.
We : what platform ticket? you duffer!! you have train ticket with you then why this . Oh God we could not control our laughs

And guys I am not going to disclose the name of the friend- Rajlaxmi the princess, oops I told sorry slip of the finger.

Other Bites
7. Why face book is Blue?
I was shocked to hear this. When question was raised to the founder he told- He actually has color blindness & could not see Red and Green , hence the site was fully blue.

8. Petrol has been increased by Rs.3/-(5times within 6 months) now costs Rs.60/-  and daily two or three Scams are coming like spams , its very tough to remember all, the count is been increasing day by day. If our Politicians stopped scamming , then the price rise will not happen.  Anyways we are people are not going to do anything so leave it.

They are Scamming like Spamming.
A Million Dollar Question?
What Should I do to Earn and Buy a Audi R8 Car ?

audie

This is a message from Jimmy Wales (Founder, Wikipedia).

wikie

I’m a volunteer.

I don’t get paid a cent for my work at Wikipedia, and neither do our thousands of other volunteer authors and editors. When I founded Wikipedia, I could have made it into a for-profit company with advertising banners, but I decided to do something different.

Commerce is fine. Advertising is not evil. But it doesn’t belong here. Not in Wikipedia.

Read more at: Wiki Plea

You may read another message here

No comments:

Post a Comment