1.) The Chandra x-ray Observatory, was a satellite launched by NASA in 1999. The Satellite was named to honor a Indian Scientist “Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar”, who has won Nobel price alone with “William A Flower”.
2.) In Particle Physics, there is a sub atomic particle called “Boson”, which is named after an Indian Physicist Satyendra Nath Bose.
3.) TITAN is the world’s fifth largest watch maker, which has various brands like Fast Track , Sonata, Raga, Xylys etc. Actually TITAN is a joint venture between Tata Group and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO).
4.) How Aristotle figured out Earth is spherical?
5.) Zone of Silence
There are more unsolved mysteries in this universe
History Channel & Ancient Aliens Series
- He is also nephew of a Nobel Prize Winner “Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman”, if you don’t get it , he is “C.V Raman”.
- He studied in Hindu High School , Triplecane, Chennai.
- Not only has an Satellite been named after him, even an asteroid also.
- He worked with Einstein to bring a physics theory “Bose–Einstein condensate”
- What do you think, Scientist in Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, are trying to find, nothing but Higgs Boson particles “The GOD Particles”
- They have started many other companies like Tanishq, Titan eye+ etc.
- As per my opinion this the only Indian brand, which has stood up amid of the multinational products, in which we badly believe it to be superior.
- During Solar eclipse, earth comes in between Sun and Moon. The shadow of the earth gave the great clue that earth is spherical.….
- This place is found in Mexico
- This place is also called Bermuda triangle of land or skip Zone
- This area is found accidently 1970, by U.S. Military in 1970.
- Things gets more interesting , this place is exactly parallel to Bermuda triangle or both lies in a straight line
Things get more interesting if you extend the line, it is in the same place of Giza Pyramid….